Philip Maughan is a writer, editor and researcher working on creative and commercial projects based between London and Berlin. He was previously on staff at the New Statesman and 032c, and was a participant in The Terraforming think tank at the Strelka Institute of Media, Architecture, and Design in Moscow.
- Duplicate this template to your Notion workspace
- Create static Super site, using this new page URL as the Notion URL.
- Paste this code into your snippet injection box in your new site settings:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://sites.super.so/context/style.css">
Notes & details
- We're using the quote block to create the fixed navbar instead of an ID, so it should work out of the box, but that means you can't really use the Notion quote block anywhere else throughout this template. Thinking of better ways to go about this!
- The navbar & footer are global Notion blocks, meaning if you edit the ones on the template home page, it'll carry the changes over to the Blog + Contact + post pages.