Philip Maughan is a writer and researcher working on editorial, commercial and creative projects primarily in London and Berlin. Current topics of interest include food technology, archives and information theory, social and scientific simulations and the use of analogs in planetary science.
Philip started out on staff at the New Statesman and later worked at magazine-label 032c. He is currently an analyst with Antikythera, a think tank and design studio developing a speculative philosophy of computation based in Los Angeles.
- Duplicate this template to your Notion workspace
- Create static Super site, using this new page URL as the Notion URL.
- Paste this code into your snippet injection box in your new site settings:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://sites.super.so/context/style.css">
Notes & details
- We're using the quote block to create the fixed navbar instead of an ID, so it should work out of the box, but that means you can't really use the Notion quote block anywhere else throughout this template. Thinking of better ways to go about this!
- The navbar & footer are global Notion blocks, meaning if you edit the ones on the template home page, it'll carry the changes over to the Blog + Contact + post pages.